TN-PCD Protective Clothing Anti-synthetic Blood Penetration Test Machine
It is suitable for testing the resistance of protective clothing to synthetic blood penetration at different levels of test pressure.
Requirements: protective clothing synthetic blood penetrability not less than level 2.
Test the protective clothing material with synthetic blood under constant pressure and visually check the penetration of synthetic blood on the material.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1. The sample is continuously pressurized by an air source that can provide (20±1) kPa pressure, which is not restricted by the space of the test site.
2. The pressure gauge shows the pressurized pressure, which can be adjusted.
3. Use pressurized media: compressed air.
4. Special stainless steel penetration test tank to ensure a firm clamping sample, and to prevent the synthetic blood splashing around.
5. Square metal block net: open space ≥50%; Bending ≤5 mm under 14 kPa.
6. Digital display timer: precision ±1 s.
7. Torque clamps capable of generating 13.5 N ·m torque.
1. Pressure points : 1.75 kPa, 3.5 kPa, 7 kPa, 14 kPa, 20 kPa
2. Sample specification : 75 mm×75 mm
3. Power supply : AC 220V, 50/60 Hz, 150 W
ISO 16603:2004,ASTM F1670,ASTM F1671
Our products are all certified by international authority,national metrolog inspection center, won praise from customers all over the world ,including SGS,ITS,BV,TUV Sud,TUV Rheinland,CTI,etc
NEW TOTAL SOLUTIONS
HONOR AND CERTIFICATES