TN1608-PMB Anti-synthetic Blood Penetration Test Machine
It is used to determine the resistance of medical protective masks and masks to the penetration of synthetic blood under different test pressures. It can also be used to determine the penetration resistance of other coating materials.
Requirements: spray 2 ml of synthetic blood into the mask at 10.7 kPa (80 mmHg) pressure. No infiltration should occur inside the mask.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1. The protruding sample fixing device can simulate the actual use state of the mask and mask, leaving the test target area without destroying the sample, and distributing the synthetic blood in the target area of the sample.
2. The special fixed pressure injection device can spray the specified volume of synthetic blood in the controlled time.
3. The test can fully simulate the injection speed corresponding to the average human blood pressure of 10.6 kpa, 16 kpa and 21.3 kpa.
4. A fixed target plate is set to block the high-pressure edge part of the injected liquid flow and only allow the steady flow part to be sprayed on the sample, increasing the accuracy and repeatability of the liquid velocity sprayed on the sample.
1. Spray distance : 300 mm ~ 305 mm adjustable
2. Nozzle diameter : 0.84 mm
3. Injection speed : 450 cm/s, 550 cm/s, 635 cm/s
4. Power supply : AC 220V, 50/60 Hz
ISO 22609 : 2004 ,EN 14683,
ASTM F1862-07 Standard Test Method for Resistance of Medical Face Masks to Penetration by Synthetic Blood (Horizontal Projection of Fixed Volume at a Know Velocity)
Our products are all certified by international authority,national metrolog inspection center, won praise from customers all over the world ,including SGS,ITS,BV,TUV Sud,TUV Rheinland,CTI,etc
NEW TOTAL SOLUTIONS
HONOR AND CERTIFICATES